Each of our teams hosts a group of professionals specializing in the three vital practices with the mission-critical environment. They possess a depth of expertise and real-world experience only a select few firms can match. CPG’s end-to-end solutions are virtually unmatched in the industry: From Cooling, Power, IT Infrastructure and Services, to Colocation, Security and Cloud Infrastructure.
To apply for the positions below, please send a cover letter specifying which position you are interested in and your resume to: email@example.com
Position: Applications Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of proposed opportunities through Salesforce and registration of projects
- AS or AAS in engineering, technical field, or equivalent successful experience in a electrical industry role.
- Experience 3–5 Years in Engineering/Electrical field preferred
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability and drive to conduct research for project solutions
- BS in electrical engineering or equivalent technical program
- Experience in Customer Service or Sales Support
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in design programs (e.g. AutoCAD, SolidWorks, ProE, LabVIEW)
- Proficient in software design programs (e. g. Access, C++, Oracle/Java)
- Proficient in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Tableau)
No other opportunities are currently available. Please check back regularly as we are always growing!