To apply for the positions below, please specify the position you are interested in and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Applications Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of proposed opportunities through Salesforce and registration of projects.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- Experience 3–5 Years in Engineering/Electrical field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience.
- Proven Project Management skills.
No other opportunities are currently available. Please check back regularly as we are always growing!